Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm new to the forums, last month i bought a 1991 240SX Coupe and since then till now i have swapped the original KA for one from a '95, I have also thrown on an A'PEXi N-1 Exhuast and put some 17" Konig's. I'm located in Indianapolis,IN and if anyone is familiar with Indianapolis we have ITB (Import and Truck Bash or Indy Truck Bash for the truckers) coming in August and i hope to have it show worthy by then. So i have 8 months so if anyone has some good ideas for anything it would be much appreciated...I'll post pictures of the car as of now hopefully by next week. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here are the pictures as it sits now:

as you can see the rear bumper is chipping i has thinking of getting the whole car painted a metallic blue after i get maybe a body kit or just keep it the red not sure yet lots of ideas

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
drop in a Viper motor

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
nice i have the same shift knob, i forgot what the stock exhaust mani. looked like. Nice clean 240

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no i think i just join the bandwagon and throw in an sr but first things would be lowering it 1.8" and anything cosmetic before a new motor becuase the 95 KA has about 1700 Miles on it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts