Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i live in tauranga, New Zealand and own a S13 200sx with factory fitted ca18det, 5 speed box, it also has bov, k&n filter, cold air intake, uped boost, n/a exhaust cam, lsd, heavy duty clutch, front and rear strut braces, sleepy eye conversion, s14 front seats, 5 stud conversion and r32 skyline brake and wheels.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
welcome to this forum! do you have pictures of the rear of the car? is the car fastback model or coupe model? does the rear of the car say 200sx? thast pretty cool having someone on the board that is not from japan or united states. enjoy your stay

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
over there the 200sx is our 240sx fastback except we have the ka24de while they have the ca18det..
stinky_180 said:
welcome to this forum! do you have pictures of the rear of the car? is the car fastback model or coupe model? does the rear of the car say 200sx? thast pretty cool having someone on the board that is not from japan or united states. enjoy your stay

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
no coupe? how would you be able to live? poor poor new zealanders lol j/k fastbacks are nice too...just not as nice lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey guys im also new here i have an Integra GSr but am currently purchasing an 240sx Se so im going to swap that old engine out and get me some S14 muscle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts