Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it's about friggin' time. I have been wanting to get into this community for the past 3 years, and I finally bought my first 240 last night. I may be crazy because I bought it on ebay and haven't seen the car in person, but when you live in west Texas, your options are few and far.

Anyways, I can't wait to get started on the project. The car is a black 1990 240sx, and here is a link to the auction if anyone wants to check it out let me know what they think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4631206076&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

·
Registered
8 Posts
not to bad looking 240sx and welcome im new to this forum to so whats ur plans for the car going with a sr swap or rb or going ka24?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most likely going to go with the sr20, but I am doing my research to see what route I want to take the most. I have to figure out my budget, you know.

·
Registered
177 Posts
not a bad car man, defanitly a good project. good luck

·
Registered
122 Posts
ah, the pignose, welcome. all s13s came with the dented fenders stock. i'm serious, ask the people.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shift: yeah, i love the forums, and I get on as many as I can find when i get into a new car.

Thanks for all of the comments. If someone is doing a sr20 swap on a '90, would it be recommended to get a front clip or just the swap?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts