Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

A few of my friends have S13's and S14's with RB25's. I was thinking about purchasing one myself for the sole purpose of track duty. I have a 01' z06 that has 450hp with plenty of work done to it. I wanted to introduce myself and maybe post some pics of my ls6.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
838 Posts
I really like the taped numbers lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahha yeah I didn't have the vinyl numbers for that day. I'm not sure if the z06 would do too well on the twisties. I did have a 350z two years ago and that was awesome in the twisties.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a MRS turbo after that. I feel like this is a car show now. :scratch:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you make a living through legal means? ;)
:lol: Yes. I'm very much into motorsports. I've had 10 cars in 10 years so I've had a variety of different types of sports cars.

I also have a brand new greddy R-spec intercooler kit if anyone is interested also.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Ive never seen a mr2 that gen with any mods before. +1 fir being different

Whats next after the Z06?

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
good taste in modding your car, nice and clean

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive never seen a mr2 that gen with any mods before. +1 fir being different

Whats next after the Z06?

Thanks. I actually just got the z06 in late February. It has headers, intake, exhaust, and a tune and it dynoed 390whp (450hp) and I installed a bunch of different mods like coilovers, racing seat, battery, 6pt harness, harness bar, sparco wheel, racing brakes, lines, hawk DTC 70 pads, oil cooler, and more.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That 350 is clean as hell!!! I think that's my favorite car out of the 3.... Being that a 350 is my second favorite car.

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
So clean. So I'm guessing an S-chassis may be in your possession soon?

Buttonwillow?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Frankly I absolutely love the transponder taped to the top of the front glass in that pic.

Yeah, its good to use a disposable car for the track. Don't want to risk something you cant live / get to work without. Hopefully you find something that suits you soon so you can post about track days and stuff more.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So clean. So I'm guessing an S-chassis may be in your possession soon?

Buttonwillow?
Yes sir! I had upgraded brakes with fluid, hoosier A6's and I boiled the brakes within the second session from aggressive driving. I found out with the vettes, you need brake ducts or else you boil the fluid constantly :idea:.

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
Anything having to do with the brakes malfunctioning sucks ass lol.

Would you happen to know a "Stock" looking S13 Fastback with a Carbon hood rockin' Weds TC105N's? Don't know his real name but I've seen him run there quite a bit.I would post a vid of him running there but didn't want to thread jack ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts