Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! im not the newest or oldest memeber on here and i read more than post but i thought i would let you all get to know me a little better and see my build so you can get ideas for your project or just check out what my shop does.

i work out of my outbuilding that can hold maybe 15 cars if it was packed? but since i own all my own equiptment and metal working stuff it takes up MOST the room. anyway here are a couple pics of my car and the things to come are:

Full stainless steel sheet metal boxed in trunk (makes it look SO CLEAN) and improves the stiffness in the rear.

just ordered a blacktop (comes in this week)

stage 1 or 2 clutch from ACT or SPEC or whatever i find haha

Fuel pump

custom oil cooler and independent oil container for turbo

Intercooler with home made pipes.

twin turbo conversion. (if not on this build. it will be on the next)

battery in trunk

coilovers

Extreem Dementions body kit. just picked up for $250 haha

wheels

brakes

tint

race seats

few other things im sure im forgetting...

i build these cars and break them in for 200 miles (drive highway for 100 turn around) and sell the cars so anyone can have a Perfect broken in 240 with whatever swap they want done and have a daily drift or daily driver.

i would do more suspension and etc etc but when flipping a car you need to keep the cost down.

ive been doing this for a few years with 240's and Supras but now im making it a full time thing.

id like if if you guys would give me input (good or bad) on my builds and just let me know what you all think...

I CAN'T GET ANY PICS TO UPLOAD ON HERE OR MAKE ANY ATTACHMENTS SO GO TO MY LINK WHERE YOU CAN FOLLOW MY BUILD. AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME UPLOAD PICS THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! HAHA

LINK
Ryan Berry's Photos - the new Project (240sx) | Facebook
LINK

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your supra too. Skyline,240sx,and supras are my eye candy

Good luck with the car man and careful on the streets, not necessarily wrecking but tickets :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts