Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not my greatest work but something a little different than your standard parking lot photoshoot. in the past week i've had a couple people PM me asking for more pictures especially the new wheels. heres some of the whole car. Camera used was a Sony Cybershot(no flash) and a $14 walmart Tripod. pics came out ok but seem to be a little blury. ill be editing them sometime. constructive critisizm welcome.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all work is self done. i baught the car bone stock in june after totaling my s14 and since then its gone through major a major transformation.

wow...didnt realize how bad some of the pics were untill they were blown up in the thread. sorry they're so blury, it was windy tonight blowing the cheap tripod around.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i like your use of the city backround

·
Registered
324 Posts
Haha, im from lexington!! Its cool that we're pretty close.. I had an rx7 and no one from around here was on the forums.. =/ So lonely.. haha

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice to see that so many people on here are from the carolinas. unfortunatly ill be moving to atlanta this summer for school. going to Gwinnett Tech and doing the Nissan/Infiniti program.

·
Registered
43 Posts
yo, dont foget about me lol im in charlotte.. damn we should have a 240 meet.. or do they already have that around here? damn i need to get my car running.. well yeah nice pics.. maybe one day if i get my car running we can take pics together with charlotte in the background haha nice tho.. -eddie

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
ooo very nice! I wish I can have skills to take pics like that. Mine are just plain and ugly :(

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
looks good.
makes me want to move to NC more so than i already do, lol.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you def do not want to move to NC. is so boring hence me going to take pictures of my car. im moving to Atlanta in june...to live and go to school, but mainly because i want to live there. there are meets litterally every night and its just an all around good aftermarket car community to hang around. nonetheless, anyone in charlotte wanna take pics one night? pm me.

·
Registered
307 Posts
MrDriftR said:
nice to see that so many people on here are from the carolinas. unfortunatly ill be moving to atlanta this summer for school. going to Gwinnett Tech and doing the Nissan/Infiniti program.
check out ga240sx.com . plenty of 240s here in atlanta

1 - 20 of 25 Posts