Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i saw the Fedex guy, its like christmas through out the year.
These are what i got in today.
275 40 18

Not the best picture but i just love how they have color on them to show there new lol. All i have to do now is wait on my front 225 40, 595 federals, probably in a couple days.
Ill post up pics of them on when i get the chance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ exactly. they are nt05s. And research is where its at! Love when people actuallyknow whats what.
You can never know too much
And thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
those are some good looking tires you got there

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
So what's the set-up for? I see you have Shit loads of grip out back but mediocre grip up front?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Highway, grip, drag, pretty much sums it up, if i ever drift( and feel like spending 200 for the day on tires) ill just switch the wheels and do so.
But how are you missing the point of a 275 on a s13? It`s because i get about 350fttq at 2.5k.
I like your avatar though, i`ll take the one on the left.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no, tm pretty sure there the nt05 ehp, extreme high performance, basically, they last a little longer the the r`s

·
Registered
838 Posts
fucking 240 kid. You know too much about tires
NT05 have a pretty distinct tread pattern lol.

Highway, grip, drag, pretty much sums it up, if i ever drift( and feel like spending 200 for the day on tires) ill just switch the wheels and do so.
But how are you missing the point of a 275 on a s13? It`s because i get about 350fttq at 2.5k.
I like your avatar though, i`ll take the one on the left.

Ill see your 350tq with 374tq!!!!!!!!!! lol

Enough with the talk about the tires. Mount the fuckers and get us pics of the fitment, thats what I hoped of seeing when I opened this thread, I am very upset. :(

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
I am not missing the point, just wondering about fitment and what kind of wheel you are putting them on and what you are doing to keep them under the fender.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NT05 have a pretty distinct tread pattern lol.

Ill see your 350tq with 374tq!!!!!!!!!! lol

Enough with the talk about the tires. Mount the fuckers and get us pics of the fitment, thats what I hoped of seeing when I opened this thread, I am very upset. :(
DANG!!! thats sweet! May i ask to see the dyno graph please. And also will have these mounted as soon as my other tires come in.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^ didnt think you`d put up your dyno.
The fitment photo`s, yes there phone photos. Bare with me here.now this is with my rear upper control arms set as best as i could to get the most tractions so im not running much camber if any.
I had to pull the fenders more for the rears and will do a little more later when im doing my body work.
Also these are Nitto Nt05`s, 275 40 18 and the fronts are federal 595`s, 225 40 18. Couldnt find any 235s so 225`s will do, and they fit in the fenders better anyways then the 235`s.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
is really wide looking right now, im probably going with a dark green metallic, almost like the dark blue everyone likes on the new si but a green instead.
It wont look so.....tires sticking out once i pull the backs and roll the fronts. i want to lower the front another half.(CO`s are maxed though)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts