Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who all are hockey fans? Anyone excited about the playoffs coming up? What teams you cheering for? Anyone watching what my Blues are doing? From battling to not have the #1 pick to a potential playoff berth.

What about baseball? Anyone pumped for the season? Being from St. Louis, I can't help but be excited.

Go Blues and Cardinals... and Red Wings for tonight only.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
im somewhat in2 hockey. ive played since i was 9 as a goalie, but after i hurt my knee & wasn't able 2 continue playing everytime i watch hockey it kinda bum's me out. & im a kings fan cuz im from socal, cant really b stoked about there record rite now, eh mayb next year

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
So who all are hockey fans? Anyone excited about the playoffs coming up? What teams you cheering for? Anyone watching what my Blues are doing? From battling to not have the #1 pick to a potential playoff berth.

What about baseball? Anyone pumped for the season? Being from St. Louis, I can't help but be excited.

Go Blues and Cardinals... and Red Wings for tonight only.
Im from DC so naturally im a CAPS fan! woo wooooooo!

But fuck the nationals - I'm with the O's

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im from DC so naturally im a CAPS fan! woo wooooooo!

But fuck the nationals - I'm with the O's
Yeah I am naturaly a Caps fan due to Ovechkin. I think America has moved away from the Penguins and onto the Capitals. Ovechkin clearly kicks Crosby's ass.

Does anyone cheer for the Nationals?

Red wings baby going for a repeat this year
They needed to beat the Predators last night! That would have basically locked the Blues into the playoffs. The one time I chear for the Wings, they let me down.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea but you gotta think wings are not desperate and preds deffinatly are, i think blues have a good change still though.
The motherfuckers were only 1 minute away from a win though! ONE MINUTE!!!

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
there are a lot of red wings fans at work...so i guess the mood of the office will be dictated by how they do this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts