Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a automatic Nissan 240sx convertible. I need to remove the shift knob so I could access and fix my heater unit in the dashboard. Does anybody know how to remove the shift knob? Thank you have a good day.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello, I have a automatic Nissan 240sx convertible. I need to remove the shift knob so I could access and fix my heater unit in the dashboard. Does anybody know how to remove the shift knob? Thank you have a good day.
Hey Mike, I’ve done this before, why not just hold the car via handbrake and put the vehicle in low while it’s sitting? That’s how I got it out. You can use the shift override to do it if you don’t want to leave the key in as well. Just a thought.
Austin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mike, I’ve done this before, why not just hold the car via handbrake and put the vehicle in low while it’s sitting? That’s how I got it out. You can use the shift override to do it if you don’t want to leave the key in as well. Just a thought.
Austin
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Austin
Sounds good trick. We'll work on the 240SX soon after we finished installing the headache rack and bed cover from 4Wheelonline onto the truck. Will definitely try that trick on the SX..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts