Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, a while ago my 240 stopped running and we found out the headgasket blew, so we replaced it and all that and put everything back together and everything should of been good but for a while ive been having a problem with not getting spark and possibly not getting fuel but im mostly focused on trying to get spark right now and the issue that im having is that im only getting around 1.5 volts on the plug that goes into the ignition coil and ive checked my grounds and tested the fuses and relays a couple times now, and im going tomorrow to pickup a upper wiring harness and ecu that should hopefully move towards the direction of fixing my problem but honestly ive been very lost and am not sure on what could be the definite fix. Also sorry if i explained that bad, its a little confusing but if anyone can help or has advice id appreciate it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are a few reasons why this could be happening. One possibility is that the ignition coil isn't getting enough voltage. When this happens, it can cause the spark plug to misfire, which will then create problems with the engine.

Another possibility is that there's something wrong with the ignition coil itself. If this is the case, you'll likely need to replace it in order to get your car running properly again.

Whatever the reason may be, it's important to have your car looked at by a professional so they can determine what's causing the problem and how to fix it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts