Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yesterday i finally finshed up all the little things i had to wire up (ebc, gauges, gm3bar map sensor for logging, efans, ect) after doing some other winter upgrades. i was doing a warmup to burp the coolant and weird thing my idle was really jumpy. goes up and down what seemed pretty ramdomly from 1500 to where it almost dies. im thinking it has something to do with me not setting up the injectors correctly in my power fc but im thinking it also might be other things. just weird that as its jumping around when i open the throttle... nothing happens? what can cause this? hopefully i have time today after work to mess with it and im going to check:

tps voltage
double check the intake manifold is tightend and check for any vac leaks
attempt to set my injectors correctly

sucks i also have to hunt down an oil leak.

u guys have any other ideas on what might be the cause? breakup is here and im eager to get back on the road

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i figured out that my fuel pressure was too low, and also set my injectors up correcty. even fixed the oil leak. now idles pretty well. but still having no throttle response, even when opening the throttle manually. anyone experience anything similar?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not yet... but even the map that i had on there shouldnt stop me from reving at idle

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont think it does but even then it wouldnt need to be... i swapped over the stock sensor to the q45tb. i think i figured this problem out but now my car wont start at all. my cas wasnt on correctly (my old cas seized and broke the alignment key)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts