Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i now this message should be in the general chat but i wanted to know if any of u guys are going to the nopi nationals. i heard there is gunna be over 500 cars or something. i hope the 240 is there,and no civics with s15 lights.

ATLANTA HOME OF THE NOPI NATS.......HOLLA

dd45

p.s. BRENT240 i live i little bit north of atlanta near 85 and 20 where do u guys meet?im getting a 240 in a little while and i hope to meet with u guys.

·
Gestapo [MOD]
2,870 Posts
Actually, it belongs in Events and Happenings, so that's where I moved it. I for one am not going, not enough time to drive all the way to Atlanta without notice in advance. You might want to give people a date and time and everything so that you can set up some sort of meet there with everyone.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nopi

Durangodoug45, I will be at NOPI but am not showing my car but there will be several there! Did you go last year? Last year there was a few but they were all spread out except for about five or six that were in the same place together. I think this year they are going to try and be a little more organized and get together!!! There are a couple of bad ass one's there though! Drop me a line if you need some help with that 240!!!!

brent240

·
Registered
427 Posts
I will be there saturday. If i could have gotten off work sunday then i would have showed my car as it is less expensive to show your car for two days than it is to purchase two tickets. But i couldent get off work sunday so i will just be looking around at all the cars saturday.

Hope to see a lot of you guys there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NISSAN heaven

no brent i didnt go last year, i didnt even know what a 240 was last year,now im an import maniac. im going sunday,can i get some info on where the majority of the nissans(240,300,etc) will be. im bringing like 70 rolls of film only for nissans,NO HONDAS.

Peace from ATL

dd45

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Is anyone interested in meeting up and caravaning down for thoes who aren't in the show. I say we could meet at like D&B in Marietta or Gwinette and then cruise over. That would be cool as sh*t IMO. If people want to do this let me know via E-mail and I will see how many are interested. If this is going to happen it needs to be quick so we can get this orgnized. Also if you want to leave you Cell or Home # when you e-mail me that would be great. I will also send out my # to any one that needs it. Stubby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts