Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before anyone says search i dont have time atm...(wont for another week and need them before then)
one of my oil squirters broke and all i can find sofar is dealer for 50 each...anyone know of a diff car (that would be at a junkyard) that would fit it? like altima maxima infiniti z's...(hasnt been a 240sx motor in the yards in 6 months and i own that motor.)

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
I'm going to say maybe the U13 Altima's? Don't quote me on that though but I would assume so considering it's also a KA. Maybe also the 98-00 Frontiers?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
figured i would try the altima next time i can get to the junkyard... ima google it while im at my parents waiting on dinner...

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
Did some quick searching and it seems the Altimas don't have Squirters, so thats out.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that sucks then so i can only get them from the 1995-1998 240sx then?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
could of sworn s13s didnt come with them.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I found one for the S13 sr20det I don't know if it will work or not but here it is. Genuine OEM Nissan Piston Bottom Oil Squirter S13 SR20DET
It is only $28 so it really isn't all that bad if you cant find one in the junk yard.

But once again I do not know if the KA and SR oil squirters are the same...I'm guessing 240Kid will answer this question.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I found one for the S13 sr20det I don't know if it will work or not but here it is. Genuine OEM Nissan Piston Bottom Oil Squirter S13 SR20DET
It is only $28 so it really isn't all that bad if you cant find one in the junk yard.

But once again I do not know if the KA and SR oil squirters are the same...I'm guessing 240Kid will answer this question.

Ill answer that im using SR oil Squirters right now =) So to answer the question SR oil squirters do fit and work =)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I thought they would......thanks for reassuring my thoughts.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I thought they would......thanks for reassuring my thoughts.

ive bought those from that same site haha everything bolts right up =) about to buy 4 more soon for the new KA-T street all out build im doing xD

isnt there a post somewhere of all the KA/SR enter changeable parts? I guess ill search it and see lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ty ty(going to the yard tomorrow) got postponed...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not sr's but i know of alot of sr people around here... its the price thats the hard part might not seem like much(giving away a penny right now is like giving away 1k...) i havent had a job in years. i have invested WAY to much in this ka. wasnt expecting it to be like this. was sapose to be a$400 motor to last 6months till i can vq45de swap. sofar i have 1 more thinged this motor to EVERYTHING being new... all the machine work done... gonna just go kat in like 6 months.(might as well with everything being built)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Good luck with the KA-T and you are right...building it correctly the first way is allot cheaper than multiple rebuilds.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this motor has been multible teardown's :( (always due to somehting else going wrong and i needed it to last 6months+... now its gotta last a year or so longer then that due to how much i put into it.) should be getting some squirters tonight tho(out of a 1995 just like mine)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts