Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Old member, new account, I haven't posted in over 8 years so can't even remember the username I used or my account info lmao but since it's a new account I might as well reintroduce myself, I'm a machinist/ mechanic been working on the s-chassis for over 15 years, I've owned my fair share of s-chassis(89 coupe, 90 hb, 92 vert, 95 zenki s14, 97 kouki).
I still have my first s13 and it's the only one I still have. It's a 1990 s13 pignose hb w/vh45de currently redoing my build I did 12 years ago. Was having issues with the oem vh45 harness about 5 years ago when I was living in Houston, then moved back to Florida and never got around to working on it due to covid. So it has been sitting for a while and now I'm tired of it sitting around and it's time to start throwing money into it again.
I'm planning on running the MS3Pro Evo and redoing the wiring(or wiring specialties), running audi coils, I have an ehps(electric powered hydraulic power steering pump) from an sw20 mr2 I plan on running with the MS3Pro and delete the ps pump from the engine. I have an intake from a porsche cayenne I'll be using and eventually will be running e85. I don't know what size injectors yet because I'm not sure what power numbers I want. I also have a few non nissan vehicles an 88 aw11 mr2, a ae92 corolla(yes the fwd one) and a dd 2001 corolla.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a lot of current pictures since I'm just starting to get things back together but here are some pictures.

The intake I'm using:
Wood Gas Tints and shades Automotive tire Metal

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

this was the first engine I'm currently using for mockup. The block is no good, main bearings seized and annealed the aluminum housing. Will be porting the intake and exhaust and Flowbenching.
Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Machine Auto part

White wheels are gone thankfully.
Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

The aw11
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Rods for the 7age conversion using a 20v bt head
Gas Technology Electronic device Audio equipment Electric blue

The 20v head and 1zz coils
Motor vehicle Vehicle Gas Auto part Nut

7a block cleaned getting ready for machining
Automotive tire Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Attachments