Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
yea don't u bring ur zombie-phobe bashing attitude in here and look down your nose at us.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Me and all my friends have an ICOZ. (In case of zombies), which basically is... what would you grab is zombies busted through that door right now.

and fuck the police

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Fuck our close minded horrible ways haha.

Zombies aren't close minded... they don't discriminate against race or sex. Hmmmm, maybe I will help them....

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
Fuck our close minded horrible ways haha.

Zombies aren't close minded... they don't discriminate against race or sex. Hmmmm, maybe I will help them....

Maybe you are one!

getting back to my point

Don't bring your zombie loving left wing neo libral aclu propganda in here and try to corrupt young minds.

trying to take our minds off the real threat like zombies and focus it on this proto facist police state called america

damn zombie lovin hippies

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe you are one!

getting back to my point

Don't bring your zombie loving left wing neo libral aclu propganda in here and try to corrupt young minds.

trying to take our minds off the real threat like zombies and focus it on this pryoto facist police state called america

damn zombie lovin hippies
interesting theory. here's another.

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me and all my friends have an ICOZ. (In case of zombies), which basically is... what would you grab is zombies busted through that door right now.

and fuck the police
so zombies are THAT fast where you need an ICOZ? can they use guns too? must be some amazing zombies.

and yeah. fuck the police. we all know they have been fucking us for years.

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
so zombies are THAT fast where you need an ICOZ? can they use guns too? must be some amazing zombies.

and yeah. fuck the police. we all know they have been fucking us for years.
well it depends are the like dawn of the dead / 28 days later scary ass zombies that fucking sprint

or saun of the dead/ night of the living dead borderline retarded zombies that inch along

if a then yes u need a plan them fuckers are fast and they are hungry

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
idk infowars always has some compelling video but most of their stuff is edited to make it seem like its somthing its not kinda like reality tv Tarpley was the only reliable source that I saw in that vid.

I personally think the 2 partys system is a joke. How easy is it to seize power in a "Democratic" country when theres really only 2 choice's (dems and repubs). I like to make sure I'm getting the facts so when I argue ppl can't say "well your just a conspiracy theorist" (since whe did "conspiracy become a bad word?) thats why I love reading Noam chomsky he seems to be one of the only authors that will say somthing then tell you exacty were to reasearch it to prove he's not just fabricating information...

I suggest reading some chomsky

Hegemony or Survival was a great book

and I think Spectacular Achivements in Propaganda parts 1 and 2 are a great must read. Should be highschool reading material so you realize how full of shit the mainstream media is.

Its sad to see the great political experts of the world dieing off and being replaced by fraud's like your see on cnn and fox. Seeing great minds like Noam Chomsky and Gore Vidal fading away when this country needs them the most to point out the bullshit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
idk infowars always has some compelling video but most of their stuff is edited to make it seem like its somthing its not kinda like reality tv Tarpley was the only reliable source that I saw in that vid.

I personally think the 2 partys system is a joke. How easy is it to seize power in a "Democratic" country when theres really only 2 choice's (dems and repubs). I like to make sure I'm getting the facts so when I argue ppl can't say "well your just a conspiracy theorist" (since whe did "conspiracy become a bad word?) thats why I love reading Noam chomsky he seems to be one of the only authors that will say somthing then tell you exacty were to reasearch it to prove he's not just fabricating information...

I suggest reading some chomsky

Hegemony or Survival was a great book

and I think Spectacular Achivements in Propaganda parts 1 and 2 are a great must read. Should be highschool reading material so you realize how full of shit the mainstream media is.

Its sad to see the great political experts of the world dieing off and being replaced by fraud's like your see on cnn and fox. Seeing great minds like Noam Chomsky and Gore Vidal fading away when this country needs them the most to point out the bullshit.
i won't start an argument about that but look at what going on around us.
more troops are being sent to the middle east instead of brought home like obama said before he got elected.
the government is spending a ridiculous amount of money on "fixing the economy."
i keep hearing from several sources that taxes are going to be increased soon.

and finally check out what i found.
YouTube - We The People Stimulus Package - visit www.freedomfighterradio.net

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Google fema coffins and fema consentration camps....There are more than 600 in the USA right now designed to hold thousands of people....they are fully guarded...but empty...and fema has railroad box cars with human shackels welded in them....Pretty heavy shit man.:12dunno

·
Registered
241 Posts
All of these situations aside, we need to take a moment and make sure we are prepared in case manbearpig strikes.

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
yes we seem to be taking steps towards facism every day..

though in my opinion capitalistic democracy is just a thin veil for facism

I think the only viable government/economy is a Social Democracy its the only way this country will be "for the people by the people"

we are entering some very frightening times I am scared at obama's push to revoke our right to guns. disarming the public is the first official steps of any goverment down the road of facism.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
The people, that's everyone in the USA should of revolted when the patriot act was passed, yet we did nothing. As is the way with most Americans now we just sit and wait for something to happen. The world as we know it is close to the brink. The world will still go on, but how we will live is a different story.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
i still think the best weapon to zombies is a chain saw. they cant walk through turning blades made of knives.. facism? who cares, ICOZ i kill everyone

Unless it dies or runs out of gas at a bad time....or if it is those virus zombies...then you are flinging their blood all over you...would are bound to get some in an orafice that will turn you.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts