Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a rb swapped 1991 240sx coup. It came with a halltech ECU and wiring specialties wiring harness, all of this was swapped out of a R32 GTST so I am not super worried about getting it running, what I am concerned about is there are two other harnesses on each side of the engine bay which i was told are the stock 240sx wiring harnesses. how should I go about getting the 240sx chassis working on the RB25 (dash, head/tail lights, break lights and reverse lights)? if I wanted to wire in a head unit would that be done into the chassis harness of the 240sx? any help or key words to look deeper into would be appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sounds like the ecu and wiring specialties harness is just for the motor (could confirm this with a quick email to wiring specialties too, they could prob help with answering the question about the 240 harness too).

The 240sx harness for everything else should work as long as it's getting power. If you're feeling really ambitious, could look at the FSM wiring diagrams and get only what you need working.

Radio power could be tapped from any switched-on fused accessory 12v power source.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts