Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 96 SE. crashed it last week so I'm parting it out. The car is ALL stock, nothing aftermarket. My question is this. I dont know what parts are going for, I have no idea.

can someone give me tips and advice on how much I should be looking to get for parts.

Dash, seats, engine, tranny, harness, ecu, Etc Etc.

I've had people ask how much I want for those things and I have no idea, I was hoping they would make me an offer.

any help would be great, thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
i need these items if available
Trunk/Fuel Door Cable-$50 not shipped
Turn Signal Pigtail Clip-$10 not Shipped
Door Skins if black and auto windows-$100 not shipped
Driverside Power Window Motor and regulator if in good working condition- $50 not shipped
Front Grille- 75 COLOR??? not shipped
Trunk Plastics and spare tire cover-75 not shipped

I NEED all of these parts and NO one has ever even tried to respond to any of my posts, im pm'ing you this post as well just to insure you get it i have money for all of these things and have been trying to buy it all fo the past few months to no avail on this site... PLEASE help me out

[email protected]

Pat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey i need a few things, Interior carpeting, that tray in the trunk that you have to lift to get to the spare, door panels if there auto, and roof lining if it has the sunroof. let me know, email me at [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
245 Posts
5speed??? if so pm meh

·
Registered
65 Posts
i need headlights and corners, also radio trim, radio bracket and the driver side door sill PM me i u have any of these

·
Registered
44 Posts
I need the wiring from the front of the enging,just below the valve cover,should be a plug connector taped up to the distrib and air flow sensors.It's a short piece maybe 2 ft long. How much? $20. + shipping
Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts