Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn that looks good! Was it neccesary to trim the dust shields that much?
yea it was....i just cut the top piece off that flares over and the rotor wouldnt sit right. so i just cut the whole thing off. i had to go that low as well because i tested the rotor on there for a free spin and it still rubbed. so i therefore its that low lol ima post pics of what my car looks like now

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clean brake install. Looks just like mines except I don't have cross drilled/slotted rotors. Just get a wire loom for all that wiring. Congrats.
is that what its called lol, ill look for it next time i go to work (AutoZone) lol....anyway, ill check it out....
also thanx.

ok the test was done and DAMN, i was honestly shocked and pissed off at the same time.... all this work and i only wish i would have done this last year LMAO:lol:.
the braking difference that every1 was talkin bout (night/day) is so f*ing tru....man, i have to say its one of the best/favorite upgrades i have done to my car....

my next upgrade/project is working on getting some Energy Suspension bushings.....after that either get ready to rebuild my motor or godspeed coilovers....

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the calipers dont hit the se's at all do they? im about to do the same swap on my car and those are the only wheels i have right now
no they dont, if you want, ill take a picture of the how they are with the rims later today and post it....

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'd like to get more info on the swap personally. I'm about to hit up the Salvage yard, today actually. and picking up aVlsd and looking for a brake upgrade. I know i'd have to redrill the rotors and all that junk

*Clutch*

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
Lol +1 on needing Wire loom for your wiring lol.
I'd personally re-wire everything cause I see you have Crimps mid-way in some of the wires.

Q45's look good :)

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that would be awesome if you could post a pic with the clearance
sorry been busy the past few days with work and finals at school and all. i got tuesday off from everything (finally lol) ill take a pitcure then and then post it...

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd like to get more info on the swap personally. I'm about to hit up the Salvage yard, today actually. and picking up aVlsd and looking for a brake upgrade. I know i'd have to redrill the rotors and all that junk

*Clutch*
what u want to know about the upgrade??? also, i got my rotors at 88rotors.com already redrilled and shipped to my house for $100...now about the Vlsd, im still in search for lol...

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol +1 on needing Wire loom for your wiring lol.
I'd personally re-wire everything cause I see you have Crimps mid-way in some of the wires.

Q45's look good :)
lol, get paid this week, ill get some for sure...btw thanx for ur help bro

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.