Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 553 Posts

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up Toyo/LEx people, maybe know me from every freaking thread in OT, dont venture out too much. Decided with Luke to start this one up.

Pics:

Near Future Plans (off top of head):

- 15% tint
- #14851 Magnaflow Mufflers 2.25in
- BFI
- Tein CS
- Daizen Sway bars
- All Bushings replaced (steering, susp)
- Replace trans/engine mounts
- AutoCoutre Kit
- 6500k HID
- 95 tails
- LS400 Brakes
- Black Emblems

- Two tone black/tan interior swap.
- 67mm NA-T (future)
- V160 6spd
- Supra TT Rear

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
My contribution with Unreal to creating a Lexus SC build thread.

1995 SC400
Renaissance Red / Tan

Mods so far
-20% window tint
-JDM Window Visors and roof visor
-6000k HIDs

Future Mods
-Magnaflow exhaust (or something else like it)
-Vertex Kit
-18 or 19 inch wheels
-Coilovers

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE

Got a ricer mod today, a nice shift knobber from Autozone. didnt want anything too flashy, and this one the color almost matches the interior perfectly. Not too gaudy either. Also got a few rainX products (wipers/winshield wax/antifog wax)

BTW the stock knob looked like a damn dildo, anything is better than that.

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
suprisingly my 12disc changer works but I also use an Ipod and FM transmitter my tape deck doesn't work
My tape deck is moody as hell sometimes, every few days it acts up and will repeatedly pop out the tape for a few mins, then once the tape settles it will work for up to a week. Weird. I tried FM but they dont give me the SQ that the tape does. Maybe the more expensive ones will...which one are you using luke?

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
Wait, why is there no mention of boost in this thread? Or power to both wheels?

stock single turbo 2jz exhaust manifold, 20g turbo, walbro fp, safc-II, ebay intercooler, make-shift piping, mbc, 50lb injectors, and some sort of rom tune.

Welcome to 520whp. Can't get much easier than that.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Hey luke, think you can take a pic of your cutoff with the HIDs? i want to see what mine MIGHT look like. Thanks.
sure I will try to get one tonight or tomorrow. How far away should I take the pic from a wall?

·
Registered
2,745 Posts

stock single turbo 2jz exhaust manifold, 20g turbo, walbro fp, safc-II, ebay intercooler, make-shift piping, mbc, 50lb injectors, and some sort of rom tune.

Welcome to 520whp. Can't get much easier than that.
I'm sure about Unreal but not everybody who buys a Lexus builds it into a race car. I sticking with my stock 1UZ-FE Quad Cam V8 and just adding exhaust to it.

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I mentioned boost in my post :) Im trying to go for a comfortable, street destroyer. Little weight reduction, and maximum comfort.

Luke: hmm, id say about 20-30ft against a light wall. enough to get the output of both headlights. Thanks

1 - 20 of 553 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.