Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if this is allowed...
but I made website strictly for the rb25. I have important wire diagrams and I'm almost finished with the engine clearance/specs page. After I'm done you won't need to buy that pos JPNZ manual.
Say hi in the forums :eek3dance

·
Registered
306 Posts
Did you wire your car by yourself.(S14 to RB25DET). a lot of people keep saying it's impossible and you seem to be the one guy who might actually have the information available for sharing.

Great site(bookmarked!!) and thanks for putting up all that info

·
Registered
262 Posts
you are man eh!!! This will make my swap go so much easier. I will :1bowdown to you!!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
This is such a benefit to all who are interested in this swap, what an awesome thing to do for people....Good job!

Thanks alot!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am already a member on your site. This site is very beneficial for those that are about to do the swap or are just wanted to research the motors. I thank you for making this site.

For the wiring.....it is not hard at all. There is a total of 6-8 wires that you have to splice in. It just as easy as the SR.

·
Registered
306 Posts
DETurbine said:
I am already a member on your site. This site is very beneficial for those that are about to do the swap or are just wanted to research the motors. I thank you for making this site.

For the wiring.....it is not hard at all. There is a total of 6-8 wires that you have to splice in. It just as easy as the SR.
Are you talking about the S13 or the S14? somebody said the way the wiring is set up in the S14 put a lot of things in the main harness or something like that. I hope its not that complicated coz $400 can buy a lot of nice things for the motor

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i copy pasted and saved all of that stuff OMFG so much info there. I got it on a folder on my comp., a disk, and i printed it out. LOL there i no way im losing it.

GJ man thanks for all the info

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
IF anyone has any suggestions let me know. If anyone has any write ups I can host them.
I'm going to try and dechiper the skyline f3-m63 junction this week. The s14 m63 pinout is available on the web. So half of the hard part is done.

Well the forums are back up. Go ahead and post your questions/comments ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Change The Site To A More Rb Based Site Instead Of One Motor. I'm Sure You Could Benefit From Alot Of Rb20, 26, 30ers Knowledge. I Have The Jpnz Manual For The Rb32s Engines, I'm In The Process Of Writing Swap Info For The Rb20 Into The S13 Chassis, I Have About 100megs Of Pictures That I Have To Get Off My Ass And Go Through, Etc. Anyway, Yeah Consider Rebuilding The Page To Be More Rb Friendly Instead Of Rb25 Only.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Rb20 And Rb25 Swap Are Almost Exactly The Same Minus The Custom Parts Needed For The Rb25. The Rb20 Site Sucks Though And The Swap Info Is Really Crappy And Bland Right Now. Ohh Well I Tried But The Rb25 Is Far More Discussed Than The Rb20 Or 26.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PROJECTRB240SX said:
Rb20 And Rb25 Swap Are Almost Exactly The Same Minus The Custom Parts Needed For The Rb25. The Rb20 Site Sucks Though And The Swap Info Is Really Crappy And Bland Right Now. Ohh Well I Tried But The Rb25 Is Far More Discussed Than The Rb20 Or 26.
Rb25-s14 wiring is nowhere as easy. The F3-m63 plugs give most people the biggest problem. There's only handful who have done it themselves. S14 m63 is already on the web and I'm half way done with r33 f3.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well hes doings what he thinks will benefit others. Give him time since he just started this site. Thanx for all the info man!

·
Registered
30 Posts
one thing I"d REALLY like info on, is how and where to buy tune up parts, plug wires, what sparkplugs to use. water pump, timing belt ect

and instructions on EVERYTHINg

what's reccomended, ect

just my .02

1 - 20 of 20 Posts