Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
you should check out www.nasaforums.com and www.SR20forums.com Not to advertise for them but in each board there is a SE-R class racing forum with lots of info and a 240sx forum on SR20forums.com that has lots of info on cages.

get the real deal, don't waste your money on a piece of crap cage that a UPS driver gets to deliver to you.

I've been looking at those sites that I mentioned above for good roll cage ideas myself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RedSVTFlareside said:
you should check out www.nasaforums.com and www.SR20forums.com Not to advertise for them but in each board there is a SE-R class racing forum with lots of info and a 240sx forum on SR20forums.com that has lots of info on cages.

get the real deal, don't waste your money on a piece of crap cage that a UPS driver gets to deliver to you.

I've been looking at those sites that I mentioned above for good roll cage ideas myself.
i'm not buying a prebuilt cage, i'm having one built... i'd just like to see a few different layouts in 240's. i'll check those out, thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.