Title says it all post pics of your Flush Wheels

Please Give Specs :D

Model of Car: S13 or 14
Model & Manf. of Rims: xxxx
Rims Size(Dia. Wid. Off.): xxxx
Tire Size(Wid. Asp.): xxxx
Alignment(Cam. Frt. & Rer.): xxxx
Rolled or Pulled Fenders: Yes or No?

Well Sadly I can't post pics in here cause I've sunken battleships so..
I just wanted to see your guys flushness :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
my rims should sit pretty close to flush, i'll post a pic when i get them put on in the next couple days.

but heres the setup

Model of Car: stock body S13 fastback, lowered 2" (so no, i wont have any clearance issues, but my wheels can still be flush lol)
Model & Manf. of Rims: Advan Racing Oni
Rims Size(Dia. Wid. Off.): 15x7 +15
Tire Size(Wid. Asp.): 195/65 front 205/60 rear
Aligntment(Cam. Frt. & Rer.): cambering from 2" drop, havent gotten an alignment
Rolled or Pulled Fenders: Yes or No? nope.

·
240-kid
47,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe 10mm Spacers Will get you Ultimate Flushness with Corrected Camber, but we'll see :D

·
S Chassis Zen
2,865 Posts
Cheya boiii! Work Equpis 17x9 +15 (High disk, clears z32 brakes) 215/45-17 and 17x10 +18 (Low disk,phattest lip) 235/40-17

·
Registered
846 Posts
edit, heres my pics. just crappy phone pics cuz i just brought it home with the wheels, and the car is still a mess.

fronts are pretty flush, tires are even sticking out a lil bit, rears could use a 5 or 10mm spacer, but their damn close. if only i was lower!!

·
240-kid
47,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
edit, heres my pics. just crappy phone pics cuz i just brought it home with the wheels, and the car is still a mess.

fronts are pretty flush, tires are even sticking out a lil bit, rears could use a 5 or 10mm spacer, but their damn close. if only i was lower!!
I knew the rears would need but not the fronts I say go w/ an 10, but geez I just went to go look for spacers for mine rims, friggen 120 for just the front, WTF?!?!!? lol damn, I keep my sunken battle ship for 340 total, cause I needed longer studs also so.... lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
18x9" +24 Mustang Saleen Graphite No Spacers or Pull
Tein Basics in the front & Dropzone Springs in the rear(Tein rears soon)

·
Car Nerd < Carpentry Nerd
10,596 Posts
As much as I don't like your car is (no offense, just stating my opinion), you define what true flushness is. Well done dude.
When the wheel sits perfectly flush with the fender and no body mods are needed (apart from flattening the fender lip), THAT is truly flush.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
the anti-flush
Model of Car: S14
Model & Manf. of Rims: mitsubishi
Rims Size(Dia. Wid. Off.): 16x8 +18 (+13/5mm spacer) 16x9 centered
Tire Size(Wid. Asp.): 205/50/16 225/50/16
Aligntment(Cam. Frt. & Rer.): -1f ~-3r (need front tein pillowball mounts)
Rolled or Pulled Fenders: rolled

·
Registered
846 Posts
I knew the rears would need but not the fronts I say go w/ an 10, but geez I just went to go look for spacers for mine rims, friggen 120 for just the front, WTF?!?!!? lol damn, I keep my sunken battle ship for 340 total, cause I needed longer studs also so.... lol
if you want a fuckin badass stance, run 2" (50mm) spacers in back, and 1.5" (37.5mm) up front. i got mine for roughly 150-160 shipped from a guy on ebay (all 4) they were bolt on, so no studs required. and they were great quality. you'll need to at least roll, possibly pull your fenders though. i scrapped over bumps on the highway and hard cornering, but it looked badass. lol

·
240-kid
47,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How big a spacer can I go before I need Longer studs?

I was thinking of runiing a 25 in the front and a 20 in the rear but IDK if I need Longer Studs so.......

·
Registered
162 Posts
How big a spacer can I go before I need Longer studs?

I was thinking of runiing a 25 in the front and a 20 in the rear but IDK if I need Longer Studs so.......
You'll need longer studs or adapters with built in studs with spacers that large. Also, anything under ~25mm or so and you need to make sure the wheels you are spacing out have a pocket for the stock studs to rest in.

·
Car Nerd < Carpentry Nerd
10,596 Posts
Spacers that big = dumb

1 - 20 of 508 Posts