Nissan 240SX Forums banner

501 - 508 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey is your drivers side headlight broken? i bought a 240 just recently and the light had been broken at the bracket and the hotglued back on. just wondering if this is a common problem.(sorry this post isnt about flushness at all :p)

·
Registered
156 Posts
v.1 350z touring wheels 18x8 +30 w/15mm spacer
225/45 front 245/45 rear
lowered 1.5in all around
roll and slight pull (still rubs slightly in the rear on hard bumps)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is mine hellaflush?

JK. I've got my eye on some wheels I hope to get by the summer, and gonna buy some coilovers with my tax return.

My old Honda looked nice lowered and on XXRs

·
Registered
16 Posts

Dont laugh at it. It used to be 5 colors so i made it primered flat black lol. Stuck in 4x4 mode but.....
Just ordered these. 17x9s all around with 15mm offset.

Lowered on these Megan Racing Street Coilovers. If anybody sees any problems that i will run into please let me know. Its my first time ordering rims and coilovers but to my research these will fit with minimal adjustment (spacers,fender rolling) TIA

·
Registered
84 Posts

What's up peeps. I used to have enkei 92s knock offs in 17x7(forgot offset) running 215/35
then i got these:
JNC010 17x9 all around
Offset: +25mm
Tires: Achillies ATR Sport 235/45
Front wheels Spacers: 3mm (couldn't fit a CC between coilover and tire)
This picture was before I figured out my settings, I ended up dropping the car like 2 more inches, tires tuck just a bit, but feels grounded. also since I switched to this setup I have to put wood blocks or put the car at a 45 degree angle and send it, just to get in and out of my driveway(rear outside wheel hangs). I might have to raise it once I put the lip(doing the honda accord lip). Have a good one....

501 - 508 of 508 Posts