Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to put up a little something for my baby.I totalled her yesterday and god damn it sucks. I had an RB25DET waiting in the garage for her.(for sale btw) I dont even remember how I crashed which sucks the most. Well her are some pics of my baby.

What she looked like before

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
That sucks. The important thing is you seem to be OK. Why not just buy another car, or roller, to put the RB into? That's what I'd do. Good Luck with whatever you decide though man.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
From the looks of it, he tried drifting too hard and got what you see.
Being as the whole front of the car is what's messed up, I'm gonna say no.

Whatever you hit must've been a pretty solid impact. Be thankful you're still in one peice.

I agree with everyone else. snag every part on this chassis that's useable in the slightest, maybe even sell some of it, and purchase a rolling chassis.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Being as the whole front of the car is what's messed up, I'm gonna say no.

Whatever you hit must've been a pretty solid impact. Be thankful you're still in one peice.

I agree with everyone else. snag every part on this chassis that's useable in the slightest, maybe even sell some of it, and purchase a rolling chassis.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I'm sorry man. Sometimes shit just doesn't go your way. The roller would be a good idea, and it seems like the outside back end is in decent shape, and if your interior is/was clean you should grab that out and you could get a really cheap shell with shit interior and transplant it. I hope everything works out man, I'm glad you are ok.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
GOD DAMN! the first pic i was like.... ehh that aint that bad... then i was like FUXXXXXX! THAT sucks man. Sorry to hear about that... but good thing is your alright! cars are replaceable... lives arent.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
if you like the interior you had, and feel like getting truely dirty...you could always just rip off the front clip and find a new one? but that would probably be more work than its worth...although a perfect time to go RHD>

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
^ but improves right turns. if your not a horrible driver, you can adapt to it quickly.
I've driven a RHD once, and I will never do it again by choice. I got tired of punching the door.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
^ lol. whenever i started shifting it was sitting in the right seat as my dad drove and used the clutch. so, i learned on the left hand...i guess it isnt that hard to go back to the left?

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I used to do that with my grandpa's pickup. I would love to have a RHD, although the conversion looks insanely hard to do.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Am I the only one who caught the fact that he doesn't remember how he did it? I am assuming wrathofstark should not have been driving. I'm sorry for your car, glad you are alright. A phone call for a cab costs a lot less than a wrecked car.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
yeah, the fact that you don't remember how it happened...well thats bad. it's a good thing your ok, and it sounds like you didn't hurt anyone else so that's good too.

i agree, pull out whatever you want to keep from the car, and buy a rolling shell for your RB. Roller's only cost like a grand and I know you'll get that from insurance at least. Too bad though, that was a nice looking ride.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts