Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, was wondering all the parts i would need to do a full R32 GTR body conversion on a s13 coupe, if somone could tell me all the parts and where i could possibly get them from that would be great, not worried in the motor just body parts, thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is the whole point of the conversion fenders and wut are they made out of, are the conversion fenders better then the real skyline fenders?

·
Registered
256 Posts
conversion fenders allow you to bolt a different front end on to your chasis because the skyline fenders wont fit by themselves without custom work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
they are basically the same thing except that these are the fenders for a 240sx cause if you took the fenders from an actual skyline they wouldnt fit just right because the chassi's dont match up. And they are made of fiberglass. They actual fenders on a skyline are made of metal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will the fibergalss crack just of age or wut not? becuase i know its not as durable as the metal right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would it be just better to get the metal ones, and with the metal ones wut mods do u have to do, and wut do u have to do to do the rear conversion, and all the things you would need for the whole conversion and does that importfan.com have good quaility fiberglass?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well alrite cool, now i understand wut u need for the front is the front bumber, headlights, hood and conversion fenders, and headlight supports, well wut would u need for the rear conversion???/

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well alrite cool, now i understand wut u need for the front is the front bumber, headlights, hood and conversion fenders, and headlight supports, well wut would u need for the rear conversion???/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts