Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking on the interweb (google der) for racing history on teh Nissan silvia s chassis there apparently was a one make race over in japan for the silvia. but when i look for the history of the that racing series (which i dont know the exact name of....) i cant find anything i cant even find what tracks they were raced at who one with what and why...

any links out there with what tracks these were raced at? and links on the name of the series anything at all would be helpful.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anything in the s13? btw ur friggen more awesome than bacon! thanx a bunch man! btw anyway of telling what they had done to the cars? like suspension (what venders and stuff) tires rims whats done to the engine what diff what gearing what trans etc

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
there were a couple of jgtc ones and they are raced a bit in europe (primera is the main touring car there) but I couldnt find a pic that wasnt a scale model :D

Its hard weeding out the actual production race models from the race tuned or copied home grown ones what with there being thousands of race tuned s13's out there

How awesomely hot is the Silhouette!!?? The skyline is the same

1 - 5 of 5 Posts