Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The part that the rad hose wraps around on the radiator just snapped off on my s14. I was wondering will a S13 rad work with a s14?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Just go buy one from an autozone... they are like $100... Or order one from online...

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Yeah it'll work. Go to a junk yard and find a rad that's about the same size and inlet/outlet on the left side and your good to go.
Hell, you might even get lucky and find a duel row from a truck or something that will fit. You never know what you mind find in a junk yard, lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would be my trans am, but I am too worried about that car to drive it daily with the crappy roads and pot holes here in Vancouver.
So is there a straight forward yes or no answer to my question?

·
Registered
245 Posts
to give u a yes or no answer... i have a s13 radiator in my s14(had a s13 parts car and my s14 radiator blew so i used it) the mounts are different... as far as mine is anyway but it fits and works(i just ziptied mine in for now till i can get a replacement)(more worried about how it runs then looks)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
If you think about it, your daily driver gets more abuse than your fun-car... especially in the coolant department

Sitting in traffic, idling, stop and go driving... all with the A/C going in summer...

Whenever something stock fails, I upgrade it...

CX Racing sells a 2" thick, all aluminium radiator for around $200...

Perfect upgrade

1 - 11 of 11 Posts