Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, I had some time on my hands and was bored so I took a look around this forum but couldnt really find what I was looking for.

How rare are the pignose Lips?
How rare is it to have a dash with zero cracks anywhere? Heater vents and all?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok cool just wondering. I've read a ton of for sales saying they are selling the pignose but not the lip.
And I've always thought it was kinda rare about the dash, simply for the age of cars. I have a 90.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
This ^. Finding a lip for a pignose is not easy, and finding one in decent shape is next to impossible. As far as dashes go, I have an uncracked blue dash sitting in the garage.

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
^Blue Interior is pretty Rare IMO. Mostly Charcoal or Brown is the common Int. colors.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Blue is pretty unique isnt it? Now that I think of it, I've only seen (or disassembled) one 240 with blue interior...... If anyone needs any blue interior parts (full interior) PM me, lol.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ive had people come up and ask to buy my pignose lip off of me, Mine has a small crack in it. Other then that its good. I found one in the junkyard for $10 sold for $50 here in nebraska, it had one big crack but ez fix.

How much do they go for on the interwebs?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My lip is in almost perfect condition. No cracks that I could see, maybe under the paint. All the hardware seems to be intact as well. Just needs to be sanded down and repainted to look perfect. I painted my roof panel black so I will probably shoot that Black too.

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
Blue is pretty unique isnt it? Now that I think of it, I've only seen (or disassembled) one 240 with blue interior...... If anyone needs any blue interior parts (full interior) PM me, lol.
Yessir. I've only seen 1 myself since I knew what a 240 was. The car was showroom quality, no lie. Blue interior. Leather seats and wheel. Exterior was just georgeous and the tear dropped had not 1 rash on it. And of course some 50 yr old lady drove it lol. The leather seats weren't even cracked. That's what got me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts