·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Riley Baker
I have forsale an rb20det clip
I can be reached at [email protected] or 252 361 2528
I would like to get 850.00 for the whole clip, and lots of extra parts
The story is I need to put a top on my corvair so I want to sell my skyline front clip to free up some funds. It is an r32 cut with allwheel drive. Rb20det motor has around 50k miles (90k kilometers), Did a compression check before I bought it and they came up great, motor cranks up with a fuel pump connected. For those of you who don't know The rb20 is an inline six turbo that came in the 200zr as well as the skyline and a couple of cars in Australia. It has 215 hp stock, intercooled, and I believe vvt? not 100% on the vvt or equivilant... This is a silver top not the red, so it doesn't have the top mount It has two sides up front. What I planned on doing is taking this motor and wiring harness along with a 240sx dohc transmission, cutting down the stock mounts on my 88 300zx and using a 240sx driveshaft. Its a pretty straight forward swap and easily swaps into a 240sx, s30, s130. I am in Kinston NC, I have a truck and a trailer so we could work somthing out as far as shipping (Like gas). I may be interested in some trades so hit me with questions my cell would be the easiest way to reach me. The extra parts right off the top of my head are a spare block, oil pump, wiring harness, flywheel?....

A couple of websites to take a look at if you are interested is hybridz.org and skylines down under

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
First off, some clarity would be great. What do you mean by top mount or "two sides up front?" Also, the 300zr had the VG30DE motor, the 200zr had the RB20...just thought I would throw that out there and help clear some things up for anybody that is shopping around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right right... 200zr as in 2.0, and the 200zr came with a top mount intercooler unlike my r32 clip which has 2 smaller intercoolers up front at the sides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts