Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone have a diagram with torgue specs and patterns for the rb20det. i would like to change the rear main seal(not leaking just for future insurance). and i need the exact bolt pattern for that. also i have a slight ding in the oil pan. and worst case is i have to remove it to bang it out.

-diagram and torque specs for the clutch and flywheel
-torqus specs for the oil pan
-and a diagram on how to remove the timing belt.

i would like to change the water pump. and doing that without removing the belt looks impossible. any help would greatly be appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
466 Posts
download the FSM and you will find all the info you are looking for. heres a link (dont know if it still works)

http://www.random240.com/240/r32all.pdf (right click it and save it)

you should also change your timing belt, idler and tensioner when you change out your waterpump. i dont know if you found parts already but i like it get oem rb stuff from nismoparts.com.

hope that helps

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEY ANV1L THANK you so so much for that link. downloaded the whole manual and iam trying to print up all the pages.

thanks man

·
Registered
466 Posts
np man... just trying to help whenever i can. thats a lot of printing to do if you plan on printing the whole thing! lol i just have mine saved on a thumb drive and just look up stuff as i need it and print out pages as i need it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts