Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
they are also running a special on defi gauges right now.
however i would advise you that shipping can ownz j00 so order a shist load of stuff at once.
im poor now after going to nengun as per usual.....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its all about quick and solid shifter feel. Its just like buying a nice steering wheel. Also considering this is the only real short shifter out there for the RB, its a great find at a great price since they usually retail for about $300.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
atlong said:
stupid question but will that fit a rb20??? because i didnt see one on there for the rb20...
RB20's have basically the same transmission(less bellhousing) as KA/SR/CA trannys, thus accepting the same shifters. Go with a B&M.

·
Registered
677 Posts
well i had my b&m from my ka on there and it was poppin outta gear. like right when u would put it in it poops right back out.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i seen it somewhere to use a b and m on a rb you gotta swap out a shaft in the tranny and drill a hole in the shifter plate if i find the site where i seen it ill pm it to you atlong

·
Registered
677 Posts
ight thanks man i drilled out the hole because one hole is bigger and all the others line up so ionno. but yeah if u find it let me know..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts