Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post a pic of the receiver dryer mounted in the s14? I’m adding AC back into my swapped car and I would like to see if I will be able to use the factory location for the dryer. But I don’t know where it is supposed to sit. waiting for a set of factory AC lines as well as they would probably help but I don’t have those yet.

· Registered
15 Posts
Can someone post a pic of the receiver dryer mounted in the s14? I’m adding AC back into my swapped car and I would like to see if I will be able to use the factory location for the dryer. But I don’t know where it is supposed to sit. waiting for a set of factory AC lines as well as they would probably help but I don’t have those yet.
I’ll try to remember to post one tomorrow. It sits next to the battery tray in between the radiator and alternator. It’s actually bolted to the battery tray.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you do any changes to your engine bay? It’s not very big and you can use a line bender and maybe shape the condenser line to fit it somewhere else
I have an ls2 in there now. With the oversized radiator/hoses and electric fans, it’s very crowded down in that corner. I looked over at my sr car and i could put a 1 bedroom apartment in that corner. 😑

· Registered
15 Posts
I have an ls2 in there now. With the oversized radiator/hoses and electric fans, it’s very crowded down in that corner. I looked over at my sr car and i could put a 1 bedroom apartment in that corner. 😑
Haha, guess you’re just going to have to get creative. I think most people don’t put an AC in their cars after engine swap but I’m sure it’s possible just got to get creative

1 - 10 of 10 Posts