Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a S13 a few weeks ago and finally got around to being able to work on it. The guy I bought the car from told me that it wasn't currently running and that the injectors (stock 370cc) kept flooding the manifold. So today I drain the oil in preparation for when my buddies and I will work on the car. So when I drained the oil there were a few things that I noticed immediately and that was the oil mixxed with gas
. The mixture was very thin and it appeared that the gas thinned it out very bad. So I still have plans on bolting everything back together and seeing if she will crank over. Are there any suggestions as to what I should do to help with getting that gas out of the bottom end. I know that gas being in the bottom end is bad and can wash your bearings out but I won't to rule out that the motor is screwed based on diagnosis before just jumping to conclusions. Also any suggestions for motor options ie built or swapping another redtop. I am leaning on doing both just so I can get the car running and send the possibly bad motor to the machine shop. Anyway I can diagnosis this car and get to the bottom of things?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts