Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Thats already on here. I dont think theres gona be another 240 or s16. If there was i dont ever think theyll bring it to the US.

G

·
while you're at it, sign the petition i'm going to send to my colon to tell it to start shitting golden bricks

·
Registered
256 Posts
someone start a petition to have this petition taken off the net

s chasis is dead, now cry a river, build a bridge and get over it

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
[QUOTE='91 240sx]someone start a petition to have this petition taken off the net

s chasis is dead, now cry a river, build a bridge and get over it[/QUOTE]

You wouldnt buy one? Thats what I thought...

·
SLO-S13
4,454 Posts
I know it'd have to be an impressive car for me to buy it. Nissan isn't going to do it, nor will this make any difference.

·
Registered
263 Posts
even if they did make a new generation 240, i wouldnt have enough money to buy it, and if i did.. i probably still wouldnt buy it caus Id just get either an s13/s14 than put the rest of money into parts an upgrades.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
lock this stupid shit please.
and ban every kid who posts stupid shit like this for the bazillionth time.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
fuck this thread. it comes up every 2 weeks. bleh

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
^ Indeed

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
delion85 said:
even if they did make a new generation 240, i wouldnt have enough money to buy it, and if i did.. i probably still wouldnt buy it caus Id just get either an s13/s14 than put the rest of money into parts an upgrades.
thats like 90% of us.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If they did make an S16, it would have to be like 18,000 or less. Otherwise I would just buy a Z. LOCK!

·
Registered
502 Posts
:rotflmao just be happy with the 240 you have, if you have one, because a new Nissan with a price-tag under 20K and RWD just isn't going to happen.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Shwag said:
You wouldnt buy one? Thats what I thought...
No I wouldn't because there is not going to be one

And nowhere in the thread did I say about purchasing one. I said the s-chasis was dead, not that I wouldn't buy one if by some miraculous act of god they did make one. So your post was pretty much pointless, thanks anyways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.