Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, happy easter, i have a set of HR's my buddy recently gave me and this may be a newb question but unfortunately i dont want to have to get rid of these wheels, the holes on the rim are wider then the lugs themselves, i know this isnt the safest thing which is why they are off the car right now so i figured id ask if anyone knew how i could fix this problem without gettin an entire new set of wheels, thanks a lot!

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Whats the Lug PCD? it has to be 114.3 if thats what your talking about...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the rims are a universal fir: 4x110 or 4x114, thats not the issue, the holes on the wheel are too wide for the lug coming out of the rotor, even when i tighten the nuts down as tight as i possibly can the wheel still shifts, and i just wanted to see if wheel adapters were the only way, thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
^no he's saying the diameter of the holes in the wheels are too big for the studs and the lug nuts aren't securing the wheels properly lol.

i don't know what to tell you man. i guess do what drift motion said and check your lug nuts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there regular OEM nuts, and there tightend as much as much as possile bu since the diameter of the wheel hole like "my240sux" said is to wide for the stud comin out of the rotor, they still shift around, im lookin for a way to make the fit snug wthout haveing to do anything major cutomzing wise and wihout getting rid of the whels

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Your gonna have to post pics cause your explanation isn't very good, atleast to me...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts