Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i found website that sell the rota p45r in 4 lug and im really interested in them... i was wounding if anyone had any pros and cons about them. i love the way they look. let me know what you guys think about them along with the good and bad things. thanks

·
GnarKiller
5,118 Posts
Dude you don't need to make a thread about every wheel you find and have an interest in. All of these wheels have been broughten up many of times before and you can find reviews if you just search on here or zilvia.

They are very nice wheels for the price with good offset, but still are knock off quality. I'm not saying the quality is bad, but its no where near as nice as a "real" wheel.

As long as your arn't sliding around turns at 50mph these would be great looking/fitting wheels for a daily driver. If you do plan to drill curbs at over 30mph I would recommend investing in something real.

·
Registered
10,032 Posts
I wouldnt recommend drilling a curb at 30mph with any wheel.

The wheels are fine, theres alot of negative hype against them just because they are knock offs.

Im not saying they are great, just not as bad as some of the information out there is on them.

If the website your talking about is suby or wheeldude, they are good people to deal with.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just purchased a staggered set in flat black with red lip and they are quite nice. Like everyone says they are knock off but if your on a budget but want something attractive and that will hold up to daily driving or spirited street driving then you cant go wrong for the price.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I just purchased a staggered set in flat black with red lip and they are quite nice. Like everyone says they are knock off but if your on a budget but want something attractive and that will hold up to daily driving or spirited street driving then you cant go wrong for the price.
in 4 lug?
if so what size?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts