Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got the brown interior and the factory carpet is in good shape structurally, but its hella faded and has a grip of stains. i wanna change it to black.

has anyone bought a carpet kit like the ones on ebay? is it legit?

or i could dye, or apparently theres a paint of some sort, over the stains and just keep my carpet. if youve done this can you post pics. i wanna see how it looks.

muchos grassy ass

·
Registered
245 Posts
the dye stuff comes out fine paint makes it clumpy... i myself have the doodoo brown int. i got a sohc(feels better) black carpet for 5 bucks. condition wise was 8 1/2-10. if my old carpet was decient i would dye it. but old one had 6 holes in it(smalest being 4 inch's biggest was about a 1foot square... paint is easyer and cheaper but can clump the fibers together... dye gets a even look and doesnt clump the carpet up

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i tried that duplicolor vinyl/fabric shit. took a whole can to do 1 rear floormat. ONE. wtf. its black. thats for sure. but it feels like pubic hair now.

def. not what im tryin to accomplish. carpet kit ftw.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
I got excited cause the had floor mats, i tried to search for 180sx ones to see if they were like the oem ones in japan, fail ):

1 - 6 of 6 Posts