Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you do a fixed headlight conversion for a s-13 (1989 coupe). All the kits ive seen are for s14's, not s13's. Either im on crack, its not possible, or im not looking in the right spot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhhhhh sweet, actually the lazy eye dual lamp look shown on there is pretty appealing too, and probably alot less work. Thx for the help!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
wow those prices are high! anyways does any one have links to get the fixed head lights that are under a clear to? like they have for rx7s? some one gave me a link for one with out a clear thing over the light i want the ones with it

·
Gestapo [MOD]
2,870 Posts
If you're willing to pay $3,000 for a headlight conversion (which is how much the RX-7 conversion costs), I'm sure I could find you something that would work.

·
Registered
96 Posts
$3000 for the RX7 headlight conversion?? ho-ly! I always thought it might be kinda cool to try to swap the 300zx headlights with the 240 pop ups, mind you there would be a bit of cutting and welding involved I'm sure but I'm sure it woulden't run you $3000. p.s. the RX7 headlights are mad choice though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts