Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a way to get rid of the flip up headlights on the s13? i must be lookin in all the wrong places. i need aftermarket lights that DONT flip out. too much to ask?:12dunno

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Well, you could always go Silvia. Or, they have these thing on ebay that you can get that replaces them. They have these domed shaped things on top of them. Or you can get these other housings that are about 500 bucks a pop. They're harder to find, but look super bad ass. If you need pics I'll try and post up some links.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
SuperMade makes buckets for them that will create a flush "pocket" for aftermarket or retrofitted OEM lights to fit into.

*edit*

I totally agree with Briano..

This looks waaaaayyyy better:

·
Registered
51 Posts
There is also a bucket that i have on my car that looks almost like an Integra, 2 round lights with halo lights around the inside of the bulb. I'll try to find the link.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I think you're thinking of the Circuit Sports lights..

Personally, nothing beats EastBear lights..

·
Registered
241 Posts
Haha you bought an s13 and you hate popup? *facepalm* Flipups are so cool they highly surpass you.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
Flip ups FTMFW!
Haha you bought an s13 and you hate popup? *facepalm* Flipups are so cool they highly surpass you.
AGREED

to the OP
:newbie:newbie:newbie:newbie:newbie:newbie:newbie:16wtf:16wtf:16wtf:fireassau:thumbsdow:monkeyspa:doublefuc:doublefuc:doublefuc:doublefuc:doublefuc:doublefuc:flamers:chainsaw:kissmyass:kissmyass:kissmyass:kissmyass:kissmyass:kissmyass:aka47:aka47:basher:basher:basher:smacked49:smacked49:smacked49:smacked49:greddy::greddy::greddy::greddy:

POP UPS FTMFW!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts