Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isis Intercooler Review

Bizarro1_7 here just got my new intercooler from Enjukuracing.com installed and I figured I'd go
through and do a quick product review and write up for the forums.

First let’s start with the presentation and delivery. When you first receive your intercooler from
Enjuku Racing it'll come in two boxes one for the core and one for the piping, couplers, and clamps.

Upon initial inspection the piping looks good and none of the core's fins are bent or missing.
The core comes very well padded from shipping. All the couplers and clamps you'll need for
the installation are included. I didn’t realize how big the intercooler was going to be until I took it out of the box.

All the essentials

Core width

Core length (that’s a 10.5 combat boot)

Beautiful welds

Nicely rolled pipe tips

Fitment

All the pipes fit together pretty well; you just need to watch out at these few catch points.

Battery tray

Windshield washer reservoir

Factory air box (removed for install)

And now the picture you all want to see; the installed product.

Summary

Overall this is worth every penny. The welds are spot on, fitment is near perfect, and it looks great.
What more can you ask for in an intercooler for that sells for considerably less than any other on the market?
My advice is pick one up before you get stuck on a list.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i didnt include the price because it's going to change depeding on if it's on sale or what not. it runs awesome, the cold side stays cold and there were no boost leaks anywhere on it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all i did was cap off the ends and stick it in my bathtub, sounds really ghetto but it was a time saver

1 - 9 of 9 Posts