Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of OEM and JDM front end parts that have come off of my car. Here is a list of what I have and how much I’m asking.

Hood - $100.00

Passenger Side fender - $50.00 (has a dent in it. See the pic below)

Both headlights - $100.00 (for both, I also have a 3rd headlight that is also for sale. 3rd headlight’s plastic housing is busted. Headlights come with motor as well)

Bumper - $50.00 (the paint is coming off due to a terrible paint job. The passenger side is busted due to some unintentional dog contact)

Bumper lights - $20.00 (for both, these have been blacked out but the paint can be removed with sanding)

Side Fender Marker lights - $20.00 (for both)

OEM Bumper Support - $50.00

OEM Radiator - $75.00 (this came off my car when I changed the front, there were no leaks or any problems when changed)

OEM Air Intake - $30.00 (comes with snorkel and air box)

If you’re interested PM me with what you want and where the item will be shipped to and I’ll get back to you with how much the shipping would be as soon as I can.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow man! Those fenders deff need some work. How low would you really go on them? I would be comming to get them from dayton. Interested in anything for trade on them?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow man! Those fenders deff need some work. How low would you really go on them? I would be comming to get them from dayton. Interested in anything for trade on them?
I've been looking for some good looking sideskirts and rear valences or a set of good brand name strut tower bars.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump, Silvia corner lamps have been sold.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in the Passenger side fender panel that mounts just behind the bumper. You said the pass fender is dented, but I would really like to have the trim panel, or speed panel whatever you call them :) LMK

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am interested in the Passenger side fender panel that mounts just behind the bumper. You said the pass fender is dented, but I would really like to have the trim panel, or speed panel whatever you call them :) LMK
Are you talking about the area below the black line?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's ok.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The fenders are spoken for. But I havn't recieved payment yet. But the guy says he's going to buy them.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am interested in the bumper support and the silvia fenders. im in colorado

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump. Need this stuff gone.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. Everything listed is still for sale.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Do you have the vertical Headlight and bumper supports in good condition? if so how mouch to 23608 please PM me.

thanks
Don

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump. Everything listed is still for sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts