Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone turbo a ls motor and keep a/c??? Is this wishful thinking or is it plausible??? I have a s13 hatch and i live in the south so if i want to enjoy my ride when its nice out i am gonna need a/c. i have the lq4 and slowly buying parts and iwas wondering before i started buying parts for a turbo setup if it would be possible to have best of both worlds. i haven't seen any builds with a/c and turbo

·
240-kid
47,137 Posts
Anythings possible with money.
As long as you can get the compressor to fit in the bay, it's nothing but custom lines and compressor clutch signal away from having A/C.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Honestly don't think you'll have too much of a problem! only problem would be fitment! what type of turbo setup are you running? side mount? front mount, the thing i would say you would have to do is some cutting to make room! pictures of your setup wouldn't hurt!! I'm building a turbo ls1 for my 89 coupe myself!

·
Registered
4 Posts
"I Honestly don't think you'll have too much of a problem! only problem would be fitment! what type of turbo setup are you running? side mount? front mount, the thing i would say you would have to do is some cutting to make room! pictures of your setup wouldn't hurt!! I'm building a turbo ls1 for my 89 coupe myself!"
Now that, I'd have to agree with. Show us some pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts