Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ls1 v8 into 240sx hatchback swap?

id like to put a stock ls1 v8 with a built t56 manual transmission in a s13 240sx hatchback so id like to know from anyone who has done this, how hard is it, and how much would be a estimated price to complete the swap becuase im 15 but im getting a 240sx hatchback when im 16 and id like to try to swap in the ls1 v8 when im 17 or 18.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I haven't done this myself but I've talked to many people who have done it. Almost everyone I've talked to has said that this swap was much easier than anticipated. As far as a price goes that's really, really hard to say. Basically the price of the swap is in direct correlation with the ease of the swap. Those that want to have a cheaper swap will find themselves fabricating much more things such as engine mounts, tranny mounts and wiring harness just to name the major things. A more expensive swap will consist of many custom made items specifically for your car/engine combination. So basically what I'm saying is the cost and easy of the swap will be almost entirely up to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts