Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have complete s13 hatchback... car is stripped down to chasis but have everything else.. whole car picked up for 400.. motor has spun main bearing so its not in car. clean title. willl part other parts out being as they are not on car but buyer pays 100% of shipping... make offers and anything you can think of i may have... thanks
chris

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
by the way its a 1990 240sx hatchback with a clean title and a straight body... has one area right behind the drivers door that needs some body work but its not so bad it cant be fixed.. both light motors worked when taken off the car... has all but one window which is the window on the passenger side behind the door.. not real sure what its called other than the back side window... thanks all and ieither need to sell this whole car or come across a sr20 or something simple to swap into it so my wife will let me keep it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have everything down to the bolts on this car... really need to get rid of all the parts and the chasis or its all going to the scrap yard... clean titled car just needs some one to give it a home

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you have the front bumper and fenders. and both fuse box s with fuse's how much?
have front bumper and both fenders.. also both fuse boxes but not really interested in hacking up the electrical system... need an address and ill get a shipping quote tomorrow morning and get back with you on total price for all

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey do u have ne interior pieces i could use the radio bezel and the gauges bezel also and the center console ash tray im trying to piece my interior back together

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey do u have ne interior pieces i could use the radio bezel and the gauges bezel also and the center console ash tray im trying to piece my interior back together
i believe i have all three pieces... let me double check ill get back to you later this evening... i want to say that the interior of this car was complete even had the piece to attach to the hatch that covers the rear area behind the seat

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey man do you have the rear body harness? the one that stats at the floor near the passenger seat and loops around the body inside the hatch area to the drivers side? if so how does 50bux shipped 2 NC. im trying 2 locate 1 for a friend. thnx.
i have both harnesses.. they are complete... ill need an address to get a quote

1 - 20 of 76 Posts