Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1990 and 1989 cars i have lots of parts everything needs to be gone by the weekend name that part and you can have it dirt cheap, only think missing is the engine and dash

·
Registered
197 Posts
tyleydun said:
pm me if you have the button/cover for the spot on the center console that works power mirrors.
Dont mean to steal your thread

Tyleydun I got your part when u asked me too. I even posted that. Im just waiting for you address. Oh and your PM box is full. Empty it so people can message you when u dont answer.

drew300zx Once again im sorry to steal your thread but im sitting on a part he told me to buy, cause he needed it. I just want my money so im not sitting on something i didnt need.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I need the black metal trim above the drivers side window if it isn't dented.

pm or email ( [email protected] ) with a price shipped to Hanover Pa, 17331

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turbose are you talking about the outside of the car or the inside?
and sorry the center consal is already sold

·
Registered
630 Posts
drew300zx said:
turbose are you talking about the outside of the car or the inside?
and sorry the center consal is already sold

outside, the part that the window touches when it's rolled up. I need a few more parts, I'll get you a list tomorrow.

I can get you a pic if you like...

·
Registered
230 Posts
if you have any front lips for pignoses, i would love to take them of your hands.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i do have a rear bumper and calipers i have the window trim on the drivers side i have both front fenders, they are manual windows and both work fine you so you can have the parts you need i do have a lip and the rear side markers the fronts are gone, i also have a rear diff, and other misc items just pm me with prices and we can go from there

·
Registered
230 Posts
your PM box is full. if you have a pic of the lip, send it to [email protected] and PM me when you clear out your PM's so i can know how much.

·
Registered
521 Posts
lip for s13

you got the lip for the s13? let me know i can have the money sent overnight (one day0. I sent my email in a PM thanks Don

EDIT- PM IS FULL MY EMAIL IS [email protected] let me know asap, i can get this thing off your hands . Don

1 - 20 of 33 Posts