Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1993 s13 coupe. It's black, 117,xxx on the chassis, 88,xxx on the engine that is in it, with a matching 5spd tranny. The car is not completely put together but is about 85% away from running. I dont have time to finish the project so i am selling everything 240sx related that i have. The body is in good shape. You can buy this car for parts or to finish up.

The motor that is currently in the car runs great. It is out of my 95 240. It has about 88,xxx on it and its compression is great. It has a ACT street disc clutch and a Fidanza 11lb flywheel. i also put in nismo motor and tranny mounts. all of the have about 3,500 miles on them. Also there are meagan racing front tension rods installed with less than 500 miles.

Here is a list of everything extra included with this purchase **NOTHING SOLD SEPARATELY**

I bought new black carpet and had the headliner recovered in black.

A KA24de (not running) and 5spd transmission (still works great) both attached.

S14 vlsd

S14 driveshaft (5spd, non abs)

S14 sunroof (good glass, working motor)

S14 white gauge cluster

S14 HKS Hi-Power exhuast (not a knockoff)

S14 zenki front fender and hood

S14 seatbelts ( i had these in the car before the swap started)

3 18x7.5 5x114.3/100 Driftz rims (black w/ polished lip, 9 spoke) with 215/45/18 Nitto NeoGen tires (2 with 75% tread)

and probably some other small things i have forgotten.

I am asking $2,000 for everything, but i am taking offers.

I am located in Mtn. Home,AR 72653

I need this car to go and EVERYTHING along with it.

If you are interested or want pictures just PM me. You can also contact me by phone at (870) 736-3213

Thanks for looking and make me offer. I NEED TO SELL THIS STUFF

·
Registered
90 Posts
Does it have a trunk without the factory spoiler?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts