Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
no im pretty sure they wont readily. you might be able to drill the four welds that connect the sliders to the factory seat frame and rig something up. but if you already threw down the dough for a nice ass seat, why not get the matching baller rails? i wish i had the money for a bride seat, but i got a corbeau a4 which is pretty good. but i spent the money to get the bride super low rail and have never been happier. i like the position the rail puts the seat at. it makes the back of the seat lower than the front giving you that race stance with your knees pointed up. worth every penny. here are some pics that might help you with your decision. oh yeah btw if you have a fixed seat and get the side mount rails that are adj. you can set up the seat to fit your body size perfectly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The above poster is correct. Bride bucket seats require bucket seat rails to properly fit. Remember, your seat is holding in the event of an accident. I wouldnt advise you to do anything else than to buy some rails that fit your specific car. The rails run $170 - $220 per side. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts