Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been searching all day on this forum and there really doesnt seem to be much info on this subject. probably because most people just remove it to save weight. but, i need my a/c. im droppin a s13 blacktop into my 1991 240sx hatchback if that matters. i know u can use the compressor off the ka24de but only 2 of the 4 bolts will line up. i would like to use the sr compressor if possible. please help.

·
Registered
384 Posts
when i get my ac lines done ill tell u exactly wat u need to do. im running the dohc compressor+bracket. the ka bracket bolted up perfect on all four holes on my redtop.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I've tried to line up the KA bracket, it doesn't line up with a redtop. I used the SR bracket and KA compressor on my friend's car. I had to grind down an area where the pully was hitting the bracket. Only 2 bolts line up. After that, you need to bend down one of the low pressure line. the valve is like directly in the way of the Intake.

You can use the SR compressor, you just need to get a custom low pressure line made.

·
Registered
384 Posts
for the wiring, do u only need to hook up that one small connector from the stock engine harness(not the sr harness one)? its the one coming from the drivers side relay box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts