Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a s14 for sale but previous owner took out driver side airbag to install aftermarket steering wheel how much would it cost to bring to a shop and have the stock s14 steering wheel and airbag put back into the car

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looking at a s14 for sale but previous owner took out driver side airbag to install aftermarket steering wheel how much would it cost to bring to a shop and have the stock s14 steering wheel and airbag put back into the car
There is actually not much to it as long as he still has all the fasteners. I for one would not be putting in an airbag that is over 20 years old back in the car. I still have mine in a box with my steering wheel, but Im just keeping it in case I sell and someone wants the OEM look.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have both (s14 wheel with airbag) for sale. Pickup only though because of the airbag. Located near Philly. If interested can msg me on here or insta @Cleantune.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts