Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I hope you are well.

I'm looking for the best advice to repair a s14 recently acquired, this car was involve in a crash and definitely the person who worked on it did one of the worst jobs I have ever seen (see pictures).

I have been with different body shops and they recommend to cut the damage and weld the new part from another car but it's kind of hard find S14s, I was thinking of doing all of these parts (frame) tubular but would like your opinion before doing it.

Best regards,
F.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Man, your car looks terrible. I won't invest in her. Buy another one. Once I lost my car keys, the point is that it was a rented car, I was thinking that I would never drive. Why could I be so stupid? I was disappointed and upset at that moment. It was at a big party with one of my friends. Music, alcohol, a lot of people in Singapore. I was in trouble, that's what I thought. Because I usually complicate things. But, my friends assured me that everything is ok. I had just to look for a locksmith singapore and the guy who came in 10 minutes made another key on the spot.

·
Registered
'92 AG2 RMKS13
31 Posts
they recommend to cut the damage and weld the new part from another car
That is the wisest course of action, it is going to cost you a lot to bring it back. Try to find one in a junkyard with those parts that are servicable and the body shop will take care of you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
WOW, is this where we are with these cars now ? 10 years ago that car would've been parted out and scrapped. I would just spend some time searching for a "straight body" and go from there. You could spend the money and time getting it fixed, but its still going to be a mess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts